Sentences with Three, Three in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Three
1. Alex baked three pies.
2. We’ve got three hours.
3. Alex slept three hours.
4. Frank baked three pies.
5. I eat three times a day.
6. Steve lit three candles.
7. I have three grown sons.
8. Julie baked three cakes.
9. I slept just three hours.
10. The ship had three decks.
11. We’ve got three days left.
12. We’ve got three days left.
13. Carrots cost three dollars.
14. Alexis has run three miles.
15. All three boys slumped forward.
16. I took the exam three weeks ago.
17. It’s worth three hundred dollars.
18. I take a break every three hours.
19. The net weight is three kilograms.
20. My mother jogs three times a week.
21. Two is company, but three is none.
22. I’ve narrowed the choices to three.
23. The three of us shared a chocolate.
24. Samuel hasn’t slept for three days.
25. He assigned me three books to read.
26. The three men laughed as if on cue.
27. I have one dog and three love cats.
28. You’re acting like a three-year-old.
29. I have one dog and three love birds.
30. It’s three kilometers over that way.
31. Steve has three French dictionaries.
32. Fish and company stink in three days.
33. It’s over three kilometers from here.
34. Multiply three by five to get fifteen.
35. I’ve narrowed it down to three options.
36. Frank ate only three carrots for lunch.
37. Frank bought three kilograms of apples.
38. 123.I have one dog and three love cats.
39. We’re about three kilometers off shore.
40. Alex hid in our basement for three days.
41. The deer is three times as heavy as Jane.
42. I have three years left until retirement.
43. My brother earns three times more than me.
44. Subtract three from eight and you get five.
45. She speaks three languages besides Spanish.
46. I worked in this company for three decades.
47. Country music is three chords and the truth.
48. They worked three years as Alex’s assistant.
49. I feed six cats and three dogs in my garden.
50. The baby hasn’t been crying for three hours.
51. I must draw up three papers in as many days.
52. I saw her three years before I went to Spain.
53. We will have bought a new car in three years.
54. The workers partition a room into three parts.
55. 23.She speaks three languages besides Spanish.
56. The best fish smell when they are three days old.
57. There are three printing presses in the workshop.
58. A gang of three robbed the bank in broad daylight.
59. Steve has been a safety inspector for three years.
60. My mother had written three books before she died.
61. Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.
62. I need to remember calling her coach three day ago.
63. Steve was three meters away when the bomb exploded.
64. Steve scored three touchdowns in last night’s game.
65. I will now help my mother at work three days a week.
66. He’s been confined to bed for the past three months.
67. The weather report says we’ll get three inches of snow.
68. After three hours in the casino, he’s $22,245 in the hole.
69. I had been sleeping for three hours when my alarm went off.
70. Sex and violence: the greatest duo since the Three Stooges.
71. It is very important to brush your teeth three times a day.
72. I’ve commented your blog with my questions for THREE YEARS.
73. I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three.
74. Will they have been waiting for three hours when we come back?
75. A triangle is a three-sided polygon, which has three vertices.
76. You have to go broke three times to learn how to make a living.
77. To summarize: Three steps must be taken to smash the war racket.
78. They kept their relationship from their parents fro three years.
79. They kept their relationship from their parents for three years.
80. There are three types of lies — lies, damn lies, and statistics.
81. This jet travels about three times as fast as the speed of sound.
82. Women prefer to talk in twos, while men prefer to talk in threes.
83. 102.We haven’t been able to go to the village for over three years.
84. Paula is not going to have been doing workouts for over three hours.
85. Jessica had been walking three miles a day before she broke her leg.
86. Two is company, four is a party, three is a crowd. One is a wanderer.
87. The concept of similarity extends to polygons with more than three sides.
88. In three words I can sum up everything Ive learned about life: it goes on.
89. In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.
90. There are three faithful friends – an old wife, an old dog, and ready money.
91. Health care providers refer to three segments of pregnancy, called trimesters.
92. The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates, and a monthly salary.
93. To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.
94. If a man watches three football games in a row, he should be declared legally dead.
95. There are three classes of men lovers of wisdom, lovers of honor, and lovers of gain.
96. Gerard was so hungry that for lunch he consumed three sandwiches and a quart of milk.
97. There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
98. By the end of this year, I will not have been working for the company for three years.
99. All we had aboard the ship that morning was one Annapolis graduate and three reserves.
100. There are three classes of men; lovers of wisdom, lovers of honor, and lovers of gain.
101. Psychologists usually offer three explanations for the failure of group brainstorming.
102. I had three chairs in my house; one for solitude, two for friendship, three for society.
103. The triangle is a closed geometric shape that is formed by joining three straight lines.
104. The three major types of pollution are air pollution, water pollution, and land pollution.
105. My mom raised us three boys by herself on welfare. It’s not worse than anybody else’s life.
106. I was raised in Boston by three older brothers and a very strong and empowering single mom.
107. I am prone to envy. It is one of my three default emotions, the others being greed and rage.
108. Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
109. My dad’s half-Lebanese, my mom is full Lebanese. I’m three-quarters Lebanese. Irish-Lebanese.
110. Clever lad, to deduce that from such slender evidence after living with me for just three years.
111. That’s what keeps me up at three in the morning: Who’s looking at reviews of Cabin Boy right now?
112. My three Ps: passion, patience, perseverance. You have to do this if you’ve got to be a filmmaker.
113. There is one thing you have got to learn about our movement. Three people are better than no people.
114. The Texan turned out to be good-natured, generous and likable. In three days no one could stand him.
115. My mom’s been married three times my dad has been married a lot. I didn’t really see my dad that much.
116. Talking to a drunk person was like talking to an extremely happy, severely brain-damaged three-year-old.