Sentences with Throughout, Throughout in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Throughout
1. He yawned throughout the lesson.
2. How much water is needed throughout the day?
3. Sell Yourself Throughout and then Close the Deal.
4. Throughout history, people have survived a lot of things.
5. Hyperbole has been used throughout literature for many centuries.
6. You’re going to keep a low profile throughout the entire competition…
7. Throughout my life, my mom has been the person that I’ve always looked up to.
8. The intermittent depression that had shadowed him throughout his adult life was about to envelop him once again.
9. Protein is found throughout the body—in muscle, bone, skin, hair, and virtually every other body part or tissue.
10. While the modern form of adoption emerged in the United States, forms of the practice appeared throughout history.
11. Although you cannot consume all of these foods in one meal, try to have them at different meals throughout the day.
12. I will not surrender my profession simply because men throughout history have been unduly enamored of their penises!
13. Still, the image haunted his dreams throughout the night: a lovely girl gazing at the stars, and the stars who gazed back.
14. I have played on many teams throughout my career, and I know when a team has the tools, and the right positive attitude towards winning.
15. I unfortunately had a lot of medical procedures throughout my life, so I decided to paint all of my surgeries as a way to heal and as a way to grow.
16. Religions, which condemn the pleasures of sense, drive men to seek the pleasures of power. Throughout history power has been the vice of the ascetic.
17. Well physically preparing for the role, definitely and then continuing to stay physically fit throughout filming, getting up, 4.00 4.30 in the morning.