Sentences with Tight, Tight in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Tight
1. Steve tightened the knot.
2. They tied each other tightly.
3. I have to tighten these bolts.
4. I hugged him tightly and cried.
5. His father hugged his son tightly.
6. They both hugged each other tightly.
7. The boots are tight around the calf.
8. Freedom of speech was tightly restricted.
9. The two pieces were glued tightly together.
10. The Ukrainian community is tight-knit by nature.
11. Tightly-knit carpets are generally more valuable.
12. Samuel tried to break away, but she held his tight.
13. It did not unravel because it tied the strings tightly.
14. My mom gives me an allowance. She keeps me pretty tight-reined.
15. The ideal attitude is to be physically loose and mentally tight.
16. If they strain me up tight, why, let ’em look out! I can’t bear it, and I won’t.
17. Humor is an excellent method of keeping a tight rein on unproductive displays of emotion.
18. Tommie Aaron taught me how to have a good attitude, to be easy going and not get uptight.
19. Your clothes should be tight enough to show you’re a woman but loose enough to show you’re a lady.
20. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
21. I take his hand, holding on tightly, preparing for the cameras, and dreading the moment when I will finally have to let go.
22. I was a Christian. I didn’t want to have sex before marriage, I was a bit uptight and not very self-confident. I was a virgin until I was 26.
23. I’d found heaven and grabbed it as tightly as I could, but it was unraveling, an insubstantial thread sliding between my fingers, too fine to hold.
24. In the beginning you must subject yourself to the influence of nature. You must be able to walk firmly on the ground before you start walking on a tightrope.
25. Def Leppard is obviously a different band that we are, but the music work well tighter. And the audiences seem work well together too. We are opening, but we’re having a good time.
26. And I’m suppose to sit by while you date boys and fall in love with someone else, get married…?” His voice tightened. “And meanwhile, I’ll die a little bit more every day, watching.
27. The first show I ever did, singing and dancing, was ‘Beauty and the Beast.’ I was playing Gaston. Gaston has red tights, knee high boots, and it’s very physical. I had headaches every day for two months.
28. Women’s fashion is a subtle form of bondage. It’s men’s way of binding them. We put them in these tight, high-heeled shoes, we make them wear these tight clothes and we say they look sexy. But they’re actually tied up.
29. My mom and I were super tight. I think she really wanted me to be an artist, you know? She used to like to tell people she wanted to be Beethoven’s mother. That was her thing. She wanted to be the mother of this person.