Sentences with Tournament, Tournament in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Tournament
1. They won’t come to participate in the tournament.
2. Since the tournament was approaching, he started to do sports actively.
3. He is working hard to qualify for the international tournament this year.
4. I feel like I have as good a shot as anybody out there and I have gotten close in the past, so why not have the attitude that I can come out and play great tennis and maybe even win this tournament.
5. I met my boyfriend, a pro poker player, at a tournament. He tried to dissuade me because it’s a seedy gritty world. Listen, I’ve played till 4 in the morning. I’ve played with a half million dollars on the table.
6. I thoroughly enjoy getting away from the game and going out fishing because it’s so relaxing, so quiet and peaceful. I mean, there’s no noise other than nature – and it’s so different from what I do in a tournament situation that it just eases my mind.