Sentences with Tradition, Tradition in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Tradition
1. It’s a time-honored tradition.
2. I believe in traditional marriage.
3. They must keep up the family traditions.
4. That tradition has fallen by the wayside.
5. Alex believes in traditional gender roles.
6. I think it was a very traditional ceremony.
7. Jessica turned her back on the old traditions.
8. Fashion designers are breaking with tradition.
9. The villagers must keep up the family traditions.
10. The doctor uses traditional methods of treatment.
11. Traditional marriage is what should be sanctioned.
12. Naginata is one of Japan’s traditional martial arts.
13. You should know I disagree with a lot of traditional advice.
14. You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions.
15. Just because something is traditional is no reason to do it, of course.
16. Tradition becomes our security, and when the mind is secure it is in decay.
17. Out of control judicial activism threatens traditional marriage in America.
18. Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors.
19. Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response.
20. Each holiday tradition acts as an exercise in cognitive development, a greater challenge for the child.
21. Lemons are a citrus fruit that people often use in traditional remedies because of their health benefits.
22. Traditional rugby with 15 players on each side consists of two 40 minute halves and a 10 minute half time.
23. At every crossroads on the path that leads to the future, tradition has placed 10,000 men to guard the past.
24. The country was in peril; he was jeopardizing his traditional rights of freedom and independence by daring to exercise them.
25. I oppose any attempt to grant homosexual unions the same legal privileges that civil government affords to traditional marriage and family life.
26. Overburdened householders could count on the assistance not only of their own extended families, but of the American tradition of neighborliness.
27. Since there will be no one left to talk peace after the next war, it makes good sense to break with tradition and hold the peace conference first.
28. The Islamic Psychology line integrates traditional Islamic principles and psychology to develop an Islamically orientated approach to psychotherapy.
29. The higher American patriotism, on the other hand, combines loyalty to historical tradition and precedent with the imaginative projection of an ideal national Promise.
30. My first marriage was very traditional, in the church, and then we left the church and went to the reception hall. So this time, I’d like to go fairy tale all the way.
31. I do not believe that defending traditional marriage between one man and one woman excludes anybody or usurps anybody’s civil rights and denies anybody their civil rights.
32. The traditional Christian attitude toward human personality was that human nature was essentially good and that it was formed and modified by social pressures and training.
33. I’m just part of a tradition of people who aren’t pleased. I would never think anyone else who has the same attitude was getting it from me. I’d just think they’re… sensible.
34. Traditional marriage between a man and a woman has been a cornerstone of our society for generations. If we are going to change that, it ought to be done by the will of the people.
35. We need uniform protection of traditional marriage. You can’t have different definitions on something as fundamental as marriage. The Marriage Protection Amendment is the only solution to this problem.
36. I know I’m not known as method. By nature I’m not a brooder. What I continue to use is a mixture of the English school, which is traditionally outside-in, and the more American way of working from the inside out.
37. When you look at Japanese traditional architecture, you have to look at Japanese culture and its relationship with nature. You can actually live in a harmonious, close contact with nature – this very unique to Japan.
38. The death of anti-gay hate speech is no doubt being hastened by the head-spinning speed with which gays as a group – to say nothing of gay marriage – are becoming an unremarkable and even quite traditional parts of American life.