Sentences with Trials, Trials in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Trials
1. The trial lasted for ten consecutive days.
2. A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials.
3. The whole of life is a test, a trial of what is in us, so arranged by God himself.
4. Modern poets talk against business, poor things, but all of us write for money. Beginners are subjected to trial by market.
5. Nobody is exempt from the trials of life, but everyone can always find something positive in everything even in the worst of times.
6. Clinical trials are research studies performed in people that are aimed at evaluating a medical, surgical, or behavioral intervention.
7. Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
8. I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country.
9. The pursuit of peace and progress cannot end in a few years in either victory or defeat. The pursuit of peace and progress, with its trials and its errors, its successes and its setbacks, can never be relaxed and never abandoned.
10. Remind thyself, in the darkest moments, that every failure is only a step toward success, every detection of what is false directs you toward what is true, every trial exhausts some tempting form of error, and every adversity will only hide, for a time, your path to peace and fulfillment.