Sentences with Underline, Underline in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Underline
1. Correct the underlined words.
2. Translate the underlined part.
3. The unseen is almost always underlined with the unsaid.
4. All the words underlined in red should be checked for spelling.
5. The whole passage was underlined in bleeding, water-soaked black ink.
6. Without involvement, there is no commitment. Mark it down, asterisk it, circle it, underline it. No involvement, no commitment.
7. When you want to underline that cats with different physical characteristics in different colors are in a group, we recommend using this phrase.
8. Live long enough, and you learn how to read a person. To ease them open like a book, some passages underlined and others hidden between the lines.
9. Nowadays it seems more and more like the ‘business’ in ‘show business’ is underlined, and there are campaigns, and it’s all part of getting people in to see the movies.