Sentences with Undertake, Undertake in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Undertake
1. I won’t undertake war until I have tried all the arts and means of peace.
2. Let us endeavour so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
3. Friendship is an arrangement by which we undertake to exchange small favors for big ones.
4. People are so constituted that everybody would rather undertake what they see others do, whether they have an aptitude for it or not.
5. Wherever a man may happen to turn, whatever a man may undertake, he will always end up by returning to the path which nature has marked out for him.
6. Gradually the waiting began to feel less like waiting and more like this was simply what life was: the distracting tasks undertaken while the thing you are waiting for continues not to happen.
7. To reform a world, to reform a nation, no wise man will undertake and all but foolish men know, that the only solid, though a far slower reformation, is what each begins and perfects on himself.
8. Writing a book is a horrible, exhausting struggle, like a long bout with some painful illness. One would never undertake such a thing if one were not driven on by some demon whom one can neither resist nor understand.