Sentences with Universe, Universe in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Universe
1. I’m not sure about the universe.
2. The universe has no fixed agenda.
3. Why did god create a dual universe?
4. There are many galaxies in the universe.
5. The universe is made of stories, not atoms.
6. I believe the universe wants to be noticed.
7. How many galaxies are there in the universe?
8. Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.
9. The universe is a big place, perhaps the biggest.
10. I cannot conceive of a universe without you in it.
11. In a well-ordered universe…camping would take place indoors.
12. Los Angeles is like a beauty parlor at the end of the universe.
13. Life is a process. We are a process. The universe is a process.
14. The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.
15. Everything is perfect in the universe even your desire to improve it.
16. The universe is transformation; our life is what our thoughts make it.
17. It had become a chimney poking from a vertical universe of bookshelves.
18. He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.
19. We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
20. Moments so precious the universe stretches to make additional room for them.
21. Everything in the universe goes by indirection. There are no straight lines.
22. Only if we are secure in our beliefs can we see the comical side of the universe.
23. If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
24. You are an aperture through which the universe is looking at and exploring itself.
25. Accident ruled every corner of the universe except the chambers of the human heart.
26. And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
27. The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.
28. You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
29. I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.
30. We know from science that nothing in the universe exists as an isolated or independent entity.
31. I’m sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It’s just been too intelligent to come here.
32. The restrictions that education and custom impose on a woman limit her grasp of the universe…
33. If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.
34. This is God’s universe, buddy, not yours, and he has the final say about what’s ego and what isn’t.
35. There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.
36. We must conceive of this whole universe as one commonwealth of which both gods and men are members.
37. You and I are all as much continuous with the physical universe as a wave is continuous with the ocean.
38. Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.
39. The Universe is very, very big. It also loves a paradox. For example, it has some extremely strict rules.
40. Given that everything in the universe reduces to particles, a question presents itself: What are particles?
41. When it is thrown, the circuits of the stars respond, and where it strikes or falls, the universe is changed.
42. The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.
43. I’m astounded by people who want to ‘know’ the universe when it’s hard enough to find your way around Chinatown.
44. We are stardust brought to life, then empowered by the universe to figure itself out—and we have only just begun.
45. We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.
46. We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.
47. A mind at peace, a mind centered and not focused on harming others, is stronger than any physical force in the universe.
48. Carbon is the fourth most abundant chemical element in the observable universe by mass after hydrogen, helium, and oxygen.
49. Technology is destructive only in the hands of people who do not realize that they are one and the same process as the universe.
50. Truth has the biggest mouth in the universe, wisdom has the largest ears, love has the strongest hands, and faith has the ablest feet.
51. If it’s true that our species is alone in the universe, then I’d have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little.
52. All human plans [are] subject to ruthless revision by Nature, or Fate, or whatever one preferred to call the powers behind the Universe.