Sentences with Unpleasant, Unpleasant in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Unpleasant
1. You’re unpleasant.
2. Frank is unpleasant.
3. That was really unpleasant.
4. What followed was unpleasant.
5. What’s so unpleasant about being drunk?
6. An unpleasant fact that one must accept.
7. Time will not slow down when something unpleasant lies ahead.
8. I know it’s going to be unpleasant to talk about the accident.
9. Something unpleasant is coming when men are anxious to tell the truth.
10. It describes the unpleasant feeling a person has when someone has something he wants.
11. I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in.
12. We all know him to be a proud, unpleasant sort of man; but this would be nothing if you really liked him.
13. Your emotions make you human. Even the unpleasant ones have a purpose. Don’t lock them away. If you ignore them, they just get louder and angrier.
14. Now, if you are like me – if you are like practically anybody in America – then you probably hold some negative opinions about the French, based upon movies, rumors, recent headlines, unfortunate run-ins with Parisian waiters, or… you know… all that unpleasantness surrounding the Vichy regime.