Sentences with Vandalism, Vandalism in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Vandalism
1. Vandalism is on the rise.
2. Vandalism is the action involving deliberate destruction of or damage to public or private property.
3. Private citizens commit vandalism when they willfully damage or deface the property of others or the commons.
4. Opportunistic vandalism of this nature may also be filmed, the mentality of which can be akin to happy slapping.
5. The 1990s, after the reign of terror of academic vandalism, will be a decade of restoration: restoration of meaning, value, beauty, pleasure, and emotion to art and restoration of art to its audience.