Sentences with Verbal, Verbal in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Verbal
1. People often express our emotions nonverbally.
2. He wielded verbal italics as if they were capable of actual bodily harm.
3. Freedom of religion does not give you the right to physically or verbally assault people.
4. Objects and events cease to be mere representations of classes and become their own uniqueness; cease to be illustrations of verbal abstractions and become fully concrete.
5. But the gravest difficulty, and perhaps the most important, in poetry meant solely for recitation, is the difficulty of achieving verbal beauty, or rather of making verbal beauty tell.