Sentences with Voluntary, Voluntary in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Voluntary
1. It’s not voluntary.
2. Any emotion, if it is sincere, is involuntary.
3. Participation is voluntary and free of charge.
4. All my life, I thought of love as some kind of voluntary enslavement.
5. Friends don’t need the intervention of a third party. Friendship’s a voluntary thing.
6. Voluntary trade is another, related mechanism that drives activity in a capitalist system.
7. This work was strictly voluntary, but any animal who absented himself from it would have his rations reduced by half.
8. The ‘private sector’ of the economy is, in fact, the voluntary sector; and the ‘public sector’ is, in fact, the coercive sector.
9. I believe patriotism comes from the heart. Patriotism is voluntary. It is a feeling of loyalty and allegiance that is the result of knowledge and belief.
10. To believe that patriotism will not flourish if patriotic ceremonies are voluntary… is to make an unflattering estimate of the appeal of our institutions to free minds.
11. Patriotism is voluntary. It is a feeling of loyalty and allegiance that is the result of knowledge and belief. A patriot shows their their patriotism through their actions, by their choice.
12. A system of capitalism presumes sound money, not fiat money manipulated by a central bank. Capitalism cherishes voluntary contracts and interest rates that are determined by savings, not credit creation by a central bank.