Sentences with Washing, Washing in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Washing
1. I am washing clothes.
2. I saw him washing his car.
3. A clean hand wants no washing..
4. I have finished washing the clothes.
5. George Washington was the first president.
6. Was I washing the dishes when the phone rang?
7. I was washing the dishes when the phone rang.
8. My mother bought a washing machine yesterday.
9. He was washing the dishes while it was raining.
10. My mother purchased a washing machine yesterday.
11. His hands were sore from washing his hands frequently.
12. I love to go to Washington – if only to be near my money.
13. George Washington was the first president of the United States.
14. Some Washington teachers say their ratings depend too heavily on test scores.
15. I like cooking new dishes and eating meat, but I don’t like washing dishes afterward.
16. 72.I like cooking new dishes and eating meat, but I don’t like washing dishes afterward.
17. My daily beauty regimen consists of washing my face before bed and putting on moisturizer.
18. And they almost controlled Washington himself, through his dependence on Alexander Hamilton.
19. That’s the real secret to job creation – not borrowing and spending more money in Washington.
20. I had to wonder why these people weren’t protesting at their congressional offices or in Washington.
21. This morning in the Washington Post there was a statistic about how 85% of Americans are Christians.
22. Bloody Christmas, here again, let us raise a loving cup, peace on earth, goodwill to men, and make them do the washing up.
23. Washing one’s hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.
24. Unshed tears leave a deposit on your heart. Eventually they form a crust around it and paralyze it, the way mineral deposits paralyze a washing machine.
25. Two thousand years of monotheistic brainwashing have caused most Westerners to see polytheism as ignorant and childish idolatry. This is an unjust stereotype.
26. Washington has got to, across the board, lower taxes for small businesses so that our mom and pops can reinvest and hire people, so that our businesses can thrive.