Sentences with Water, Water in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Water
1. Cats hate water.
2. Cows drink water.
3. He has drunk water.
4. Do you drink water?
5. Water freezes at 0°C
6. Watered the peppers?
7. Water reflects light.
8. My eyes are watering.
9. Still waters run deep.
10. Do you want some water?
11. Dry sand absorbs water.
12. I drank a lot of water.
13. Oil will float on water.
14. Fill the pot with water.
15. Water expands with heat.
16. They use a lot of water.
17. Their water pipes burst.
18. 94.Don’t drink any water.
19. Samuel boiled some water.
20. Sugar dissolves in water.
21. To draw water in a sieve.
22. I brought you some water.
23. We didn’t drink the water.
24. Alex dived into the water.
25. It hasn’t drunk the water.
26. To pour water into a sieve.
27. Water boils at 100 degrees.
28. Alex jumped into the water.
29. Can you give me some water?
30. To fish in troubled waters.
31. Alex had no water to drink.
32. Workers watered the forests.
33. She is watering the flowers.
34. We’ve got to conserve water.
35. He was watering the flowers.
36. Blood is thicker than water.
37. He gave water to his donkey.
38. Fools grow without watering.
39. Water is as precious as air.
40. I filled the pail with water.
41. Sugar dissolves in hot water.
42. Would you like a little water?
43. A great ship asks deep waters.
44. The district is short of water.
45. Water and oil are both liquids.
46. The water will soon drain away.
47. He must be watering the garden.
48. Frank went white-water rafting.
49. I filled up the vase with water.
50. Put the water in a shallow dish.
51. They were badly in need of water.
52. My mother wants a glass of water.
53. The scalded dog fears cold water.
54. He hasn’t watered the flowers yet.
55. Too much water drowned the miller .
56. As welcome as water in one’s shoes.
57. The old man is watering the garden.
58. Could you rarely water the flowers?
59. Friendship and money: oil and water.
60. Some mammals also live in the water.
61. There is an acute shortage of water.
62. Watermelon is not sold in the market.
63. Salt water and absence wash away love.
64. Alex fetched some water from the well.
65. It is good fishing in troubled waters.
66. Air and water currents carry pollution.
67. If water reaches 100 degrees, it boils.
68. Oxygen from the air dissolves in water.
69. Water is in the liquid state of matter.
70. Beware of a silent dog and still water.
71. There was 5 liters of water in the car.
72. If you freeze water, it becomes a solid.
73. I’d like to visit some waterfront dives.
74. He drank 2 liters of water on the table.
75. Dissolve the tablet in a glass of water.
76. Alex wanted another piece of watermelon.
77. I prefer the flavor of fresh-water fish.
78. Every miller draws water to his own mill.