Sentences with Whom, Whom in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Whom
1. Whom did you see yesterday?
2. Give the book to whomever wants it.
3. He dances well to whom fortune pipes.
4. I know the boy whom sits next to you.
5. I have 3 children, one of whom is a boy.
6. You are still kind whom the same shape immures.
7. The author, whom I met at the book signing, is dead.
8. Do you know someone whom I can talk about global warming.
9. Never lend your car to anyone to whom you have given birth.
10. Faith is a gift from God and he gives it to whomever he chooses.
11. Success is determined by those whom prove the impossible, possible.
12. The lonely one offers his hand too quickly to whomever he encounters.
13. To whomever swapped my tattoo cream for toothpaste…….. well played.
14. Love is stupid. It has nothing to do with reason. You love whomever you love.
15. Favourite amongst his subjects was the court painter of whom he was very proud.
16. I am a grown woman– mostly– and I can guzzle champagne with whomever I choose.
17. Whomever you become, whatever you make yourself into, that is who you always were.
18. Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we personally dislike.
19. I’m the only man in the world with a marriage licence made out to whom it may concern.
20. I think a person should have close friends in life with whom she can tell her secrets.
21. The respondent is the party against whom a petition is filed, especially one on appeal.
22. Our most intimate friend is not he to whom we show the worst, but the best of our nature.
23. Almost all absurdity of conduct arises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble.
24. But thus do I counsel you, my friends: distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful!
25. Beauty is an outward gift which is seldom despised, except by those to whom it has been refused.
26. Beauty is an outward gift, which is seldom despised, except by those to whom it has been refused.
27. She held herself very straight, like Audrey Hepburn, whom all women idolize and men never think about.
28. It doesn’t much signify whom one marries, for one is sure to find next morning that it was someone else.
29. All cats talk however they want. To whomever they want. But only a rude human speaks out of turn. Be quiet.