Sentences with Wings, Wings in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Wings
1. Bad news has wings.
2. The crow spread his wings.
3. The bird flapped its wings.
4. Friendship is Love without his wings!
5. Sadness flies away on the wings of time.
6. A man who has no imagination has no wings.
7. No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.
8. Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.
9. A bird can glide through the air without moving its wings.
10. He who has imagination without learning has wings but no feet.
11. The ox feels the yoke, but does the bird feel the weight of its wings?
12. The black angel spread those jet-black wings wide and flew up into the sky.
13. Living at risk is jumping off the cliff and building your wings on the way down.
14. Our ability to achieve happiness and success depends on the strength of our wings.
15. We have to continually be jumping off cliffs and developing our wings on the way down.
16. There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots, the other, wings.
17. Something opens our wings. Something makes boredom and hurt disappear. Someone fills the cup in front of us: We taste only sacredness.
18. Fame is a vapor, popularity is an accident, riches take wings, those who cheer today may curse tomorrow and only one thing endures – character.
19. A pulpy, tentacled head surmounted a grotesque and scaly body with rudimentary wings; but it was the general outline of the whole which made it most shockingly frightful.
20. He learned to communicate with birds and discovered their conversation was fantastically boring. It was all to do with windspeed, wingspans, power-to-weight ratios and a fair bit about berries.
21. Almost the only persons who may be said to comprehend even approximately the significance, principles, and purposes of Socialism are the chief leaders of the extreme wings of the Socialistic forces, and perhaps a few of the money kings themselves.