How To Use In Spite Of in English, Definition and Example Sentences
In spite of expresses a contrast between two things. It is prepositional expressions.
- They went out in spite of the rain.
- The house will certainly sell in spite of the fact that it’s overpriced.
- In spite of the fact that Mark helps to the poor, he isn’t rich.
- In spite of the fog, planes are still landing.
- He walked home by herself in spite of the fact that he knew that it was dangerous.
- In spite of all the cooking shows I’ve watched, I’m still no good in the kitchen.
- I like my job in spite of the low salary.