How To Use NEVERTHELESS in English, Definition and Example Sentences
We can express a contrast by using the adverb nevertheless with two sentences. It is always followed by a comma.
- He was feeling very ill. Nevertheless, he went to work.
- Some people disagree with this theory, nevertheless, it’s never been proven right.
- The weather was sunny; nevertheless, we didn’t go outside.
- It’s raining outside. Nevertheless, I am going to do some gardening.
- Tom works a lot, but hnevertheless he hasn’t any money.
- It’s just four in the morning, but nevertheless it is light out.
- She is the best student in school. Nevertheless, she doesn’t do homeworks on time.
- My friends wanted to go outside. Nevertheless, it is raining.
- I really enjoyed that movie. Nevertheless, I prefer the book.