English Modal Verbs Can, Example Sentences
- I can speak three languages
- She can play the piano.
- Can you hand me the pencil?
- Can I go to the park?
- Can I help you?
- I can send this letter for you.
- You can not drive fast.
- You can not smoke here.
- Smoking can cause cancer.
- It can get very hot there these days.
- Can I borrow your notebook?
- Can I speak to Mary?
- As long as you live here, you can use all my stuff.
- You can join the party tonight, not too late. Please be home at 2:00.
- He has lived in Germany for 10 years so he can speak German very well.
- Can you get me a glass of water from the kitchen?
- My cat will run out, can you please close the door?
- Can we go south this summer for vacation?
- Can’t they drive this car?