English Modal Verbs Might, Definition and Example Sentences
Modal Verbs MIGHT – Suggestion
- You might want to take a break.
- You might try the this cake.
- You might not see him tomorrow.
Modal Verbs MIGHT – Possibility
- It might rain today.
- I might possibly go to the theatre tonight
Modal Verbs MIGHT – Conditional
- If I had waited longer last night, I might have found out about it.
- If I enter the contest, I might win!
- I wished you might passed the exams.
- I wished I might go abroad.
- I hoped you might not leave me.
- The doctor said that I might released when I feel well.
- The director said that when you feel ready, you might on the stage.
- You might not be able to catch up because you’re asleep and a little late.
- I might come visit you again, but maybe I can not come until this summer.
- On some issues that indicate purpose, we use might in the sentence.
- Might I read your magazine a little bit?
- You might send your gifts for Christmas early.
- If the doctor is inside, might I enter?