English Subject Pronoun Examples
Subject Pronouns; In the sentence, they are used in the subject position at the beginning of the verb, such as; I, you, he, she, it, we, you.
Subject Pronoun Examples;
- She is the best basketball player in the team.
- He gets up early every day.
- We go to the gym club together.
- They speak English in USA.
- He loves to play basketball.
- They sleep in the afternoon.
- You go to holiday every summer.
- I love my new pets.
- It smells very delicious in the kitchen.
Pronouns replace nouns. It is used when something or a person has been mentioned before.
|Subject Pronouns||Object Pronouns||Possessive Adjectives||Possessive Pronouns|