Present Perfect Tense Notes and Example Sentences
Present Perfect Tense is an English tense describing the uncertain Past Tense. This tense is a very important tense where it is used. Where to use should not be confused with Simple Past Tense, which also describes the past tense. Present Perfect Tense means that a job has been done at any uncertain time in the past. In other words, it is appropriate to explain past works with Present Perfect Tense.
- You have listened to Madonna in the concert.
- I have never done that before, please do not blame me for this behavior.
- I have not finished my homework yet
- I have been in Madrid 2 years ago.
- Has not Alex come yet?
- Her mother has lived there since 2001.
- They have not approved this behavior, so change it as soon as possible.