Collective Noun For Baboons, Collective Nouns List Baboons
Collective Noun For Baboons
If you want to be taken seriously you need to use your language correctly. To provide this you will need to learn and follow its several grammar rules. Following them is not as hard as it seems. The only thing you should be doing is to start learning and using them. One of these rules is the right usage of collective nouns. For example, in the animal world, there are several group names. Let’s see group names for baboons. We will find a proper collective noun for baboons with you.
Here are 200 examples of collective nouns
Troop of baboons
Baboons are animals whose lives differ from most of the other mammals. So, the number of documentaries, movies, or books about baboons is quite high. Because baboons look like humans like other primates. Because of this issue, you need to know the correct collective noun for baboons. Because you may be in a conversation that includes a group name for them. Let’s examine how we use the word “troop” as a collective word.
- A troop of baboons entered the stone age by using stone as a tool. Researchers mentioned the fact that they can break walnuts with stones, now.
- All we are stardust, he said. With this logic, a troop of baboons in a jungle is stardust in the cosmic wind, too. Do not consider yourself too important.
- Enough is enough, screamed the kindergarten’s teacher Lily. The children were fighting like a troop of baboons.
Flange of baboons
Baboons are the mammals that are considered as primates, in biology. The primates are distinguished from other animals by their appearance. Primates are our cousins in the journey of evolution according to the Evolution Theory. Primates are the most human-like animals. In general, you can employ one of the most known words flange for baboons when describing them.
- In Southern Asian countries, primates are used to attract tourists. In those areas, you can see a flange of baboons fed by European tourists.
- Some species of primates are used for robbery. When you see a flange of baboons, you need to be careful.
- These monkey videos are fun. Look at them! A flange of baboons riding a motorbike.
Congress of baboons
When you see this heading, you should be surprised. It is not from a satirical and political humor magazine. When you see a group of baboons hanging out in a government building or not you can call them a congress of baboons. Also, if you see a group of baboons with suits in a government building or not you can call them a congress of baboons.
- A congress of baboons seemed around the jungle. They were so serious. It could be a political situation among them. They have a complex social structure, too.
- There was a huge fight among different congress of baboons. The problem could be the bill on the banana budget, I do not know.
Band of baboons
Remember Mrs. McGonagall from Harry Potter. There was a funny line about her. She was saying “Bambling, bumbling, band of baboons” when she lecturing young brains of Hogwarts on the field of transfiguration magic. We will not be trying to read five times like the big twin brothers of Ron Weasley, but it is a funny line. Anyway, the word “band” is a collective noun for baboons.
- A band of baboons was attacking my snowman. It seems like I need to say farewell to my only and the dearest friend Mr. Crowley.
- I think I will quit this job. I bet, a band of baboons is more efficient and smarter than my colleagues. They are useless.
Tribe of baboons
As baboons’ hierarchical way of living, people could be considered a group of baboons as primitive tribes. Even if their social behaviors and structures are not as complex as human tribes, we can call a group of baboons as a tribe. In other words, a tribe is a collective noun for baboons. There are leaders and the other individuals have a crucial role in the tribe.
- The documentary that kids were watching on primates. In this episode, children watched the social behavior of a tribe of baboons.
- It seems like your son is not interested in his history class. When I mention a war, he says “Well, a tribe of baboons defeated the other tribe of baboons. I see.”
- There was an interesting event on TV. The reporter said that a tribe of baboons was started to use palm leaf as currency in the experiment. Bad for them. Everywhere around them, there are palm leaves. This means a high inflation rate.