Collective Noun For Bananas, Collective Nouns List Bananas
Table of Contents
Collective Noun For Bananas
One of the most important tricks of the English language is to learn collective nouns as you need them while using the language. For this, you need to improve your vocabulary knowledge in general. Because knowing the meanings of collective noun alternatives alone, unfortunately, does not provide you with detailed information about which objects you should use these nouns with. You can find the details you need to pay attention to in order to use the correct sentence by examining plenty of sample sentences. That’s why we take care to use plenty of sample sentences in the contents we prepare. Today, we will examine the many collective nouns for bananas options with you.
Here are 200 examples of collective nouns
We will provide you with usage examples for each noun alternative so that you can understand how to use each collective noun example we will give you in a moment. You can get a very high score by using sentences similar to these examples in your English speaking activities or English essay assignments. In an environment where you will talk about food or about nutrition, these collective nouns for bananas alternatives will really work for you.
Cluster of bananas
There may be many words you should use to describe the coexisting bananas. One of them is a cluster. When using the word cluster, use it with “of”. Complete the sentence setup as follows:
- Cluster + of + noun (banana) + -s suffix
When you want to indicate that a certain number of objects are collectively held in the English language, you should usually use a pattern like the one above. It is extremely important to use a plural suffix right after the word banana. Although some languages use this type of object singularly, the English language uses the plural as long as the object is a countable object.
Use the ‘’cluster of bananas’’ to describe any painting, or to envision a moment before your eyes while telling someone something. We will share a few sample sentences with you. In this way, we think you will understand how the word is used more easily.
- A cluster of bananas looked very good, if I give you money, will you go and buy it at the grocery store?
- We will go to a picnic today, take a cluster of bananas with us, I think we eat there when we get hungry.
- When you hit me, a cluster of bananas fell from the box in my hand.
Bunch of bananas
Sometimes when we want to characterize bananas, we want to refer to the situation in which they appear together in one branch. In this case, the collective noun for the bananas option we should use will definitely be a bunch. Especially when you go abroad, you can often hear this word group in grocery stores or supermarkets. Therefore, it will definitely work for you to be familiar with this type of collective noun. If you wish, let’s examine a few sample sentences so we can make sure you understand the word meaningfully.
- He has been interested in organic farming recently, he produced the bunch of bananas on his desk.
- I went to the market to buy a bunch of bananas, but I forgot to take my wallet so I had to go home.
- If you want to make this cake, you need at least one layer of a bunch of bananas on the grout.
Comb of bananas
Another type of collective noun that you can use to describe bananas is known as comb. The word comb, when used alone, refers to a hair care product or a cluster such as a comb. In fact, comb refers to a group of bananas similar to a comb, when they are also used for bananas. Imagine that the thick branches holding the bananas hold several different bananas and you want to express this cluster. In such a case, you can use the word comb.
It is really useful to use the word comb of bananas, especially when shopping in grocery stores or when you want to buy fruit from a grocery store. If you wish, let’s examine a few sample sentences with you so that we can make sure that you have formed the sentences in the most grammatical and semantically correct way.
- I used a small comb of bananas to make this banana bread. Because I wanted to make an extremely large bread.
- I’m on a diet these days, so when I went to the grocery store I bought a few combs of bananas so I won’t have to go hungry for snacks.
- The comb of bananas looks extremely appetizing, I have to use it in my dessert.
If you want to increase your language capacity in daily life and make sentences more comfortably, our collective nouns for the bananas list will be very useful for you.