Sentences with Aisle, Aisle in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Aisle
1. He peels off my hands and turns toward the aisle.
2. What’s a horizon?’ Lazlo asked, straight-faced. ‘Is it like the end of an aisle of books?
3. Thorne, on the aisle, held out his hand as Cinder passed. She snorted and accepted the high five before floating up the stairs.
4. I get off on a man with strong moral fiber. The closest Barrons ever gets to fiber is walking down the cereal aisle at the grocery store.
5. Halfway down the aisle, Jamie suddenly seemed to tire, and they stopped while she caught her breath…It was, I remembered thinking, the most difficult walk anyone ever had to make. In every way, a walk to remember.