Sentences with Care, Care in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Care
1. Take care of yourself.
2. I don’t care for wine.
3. We’ll take care of that.
4. Take care of yourselves.
5. Take care of your health.
6. I don’t care about money.
7. I don’t care what happened.
8. Would you care to sit down?
9. I don’t care where Steve is.
10. I don’t care about your past.
11. We’ll take good care of George.
12. He didn’t care about me at all.
13. We’ll take real good care of you.
14. She does not care for me anymore.
15. I don’t care what you do with it.
16. You should take care of yourself.
17. We must take care of the elderly.
18. I know you don’t care about Frank.
19. I don’t care who you’re going with.
20. You should take care of yourselves.
21. I don’t care if Steve approves or not.
22. We need more medical care for infants.
23. Don’t worry, They’ll take care of Alex.
24. My brother takes care of the baby every day.
25. Most Americans don’t care about gay marriage.
26. Sometimes this care provider lives with the family.
27. You really can change the world if you care enough.
28. Taking care of the boy is a great drain on her energies.
29. When you’re sick, nobody takes care of you like your mom.
30. I felt relieved when all the troubles were taken care of.
31. I occasionally drink alcohol because I care about my health.
32. I do not support his ideas but we still care about his ideas.
33. Men don’t care what’s on TV. They only care what else is on TV.
34. He always thought of his friends and didn’t care if he was upset.
35. Take care of your life and the Lord will take care of your death.
36. Amanda doesn’t want to talk to him as well as not care about him.
37. Take care of the pence and the pounds will take care of themselves.
38. And we promote healthier lives – from pregnancy care through old age.
39. The surface in this building is very smooth so take care when walking.
40. The best way to reduce the cost of medical care is to reduce the illness.
41. Step with care and great tact and remember that Life’s a Great Balancing Act.
42. I don’t care what the polls say. I don’t. I’m doing what I think what’s wrong.
43. Health care providers refer to three segments of pregnancy, called trimesters.
44. Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, leave the rest to God.
45. The problem is that I know the textbook answers to any question you care to ask.
46. My mom said the only reason men are alive is for lawn care and vehicle maintenance.