Sentences with Respondent, Respondent in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Respondent
1. Frank is a good correspondent.
2. Samuel was sent abroad as a correspondent.
3. I see that I’ve become a really bad correspondent.
4. In business, sir, one has no friends, only correspondents.
5. The respondent is the party against whom a petition is filed, especially one on appeal.
6. Requesting uniform data from respondents, this methodology facilitates comparative statistical analysis.
7. Respondents can be any age, but determined by the scope of the study, and must agree to informed consent to participate.
8. My ideas flow so rapidly that I have not time to express them–by which means my letters sometimes convey no ideas at all to my correspondents.
9. Respondents are those individuals who complete a survey or interview for the researcher, or who provide data to be analyzed for the research study.
10. The respondent can be either the plaintiff or the defendant from the court below, as either party can appeal the decision thereby making themselves the petitioner and their adversary the respondent.