Sentences with Child, Child in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Child
1. What a cute child!
2. He is my sole child.
3. Children are delicate.
4. Steve is a slim child.
5. The children eat cake.
6. He is a spoiled child.
7. All children need care.
8. Don’t spoil your child.
9. The children ate candy.
10. Don’t act like a child.
11. Even a child knows that.
12. You don’t have children.
13. She bent over the child.
14. The children are at home.
15. Children resumed playing.
16. George is my foster child.
17. Were the children laughing?
18. The children began to laugh.
19. Children like to beat drums.
20. They lived here as children.
21. The children like play toys.
22. Out children are a blessing.
23. Like parents, like children.
24. My children rarely watch TV.
25. The child jumped to his feet.
26. They’re intelligent children.
27. The children gathered leaves.
28. They’re intelligent children.
29. A burnt child dreads the fire.
30. Every child likes an icecream.
31. How many children do you have?
32. This yard is full of children.
33. The children have glow sticks.
34. Children are poor men’s riches.
35. Every child likes an ice cream.
36. Children should obey authority.
37. The child is eager to go there.
38. Alex is a very sensitive child.
39. How quickly my children grew up!
40. The children slid down the bank.
41. Children need to be disciplined.
42. F is a child psychologist, right?
43. The children played with magnets.
44. The children are blowing bubbles.
45. The children need to take a bath.
46. Children are playing in the park.
47. The girl brought up two children.
48. Children, please put on your hats.
49. George is devoted to her children.
50. This book is adapted for children.
51. The children love to play outside.
52. Mom worked with autistic children.
53. The children glided down the bank.
54. I can’t raise our child by myself.
55. He adapted the story for children.
56. I can’t raise our child by myself.
57. Children should obey their parents.
58. Run along now, children! I am busy.
59. Children were kept in after school.
60. Jessica laid the child down gently.
61. The children took a shower in turn.
62. They shampooed the children’s hair.
63. My mother brought up five children.
64. Steve always treats me like a child.
65. Samuel lost custody of his children.
66. I refuse to be treated like a child.
67. Children are studying their lessons.
68. The child drank first and then spat.
69. Not even a child can talk like that.
70. My children are very precious to me.
71. Children love to play with balloons.
72. The child slept on its mother’s lap.
73. The child shouted, “There’s a fire!”
74. The child has not been wearing a hat.
75. This song reminds me of my childhood.
76. She is friendly towards her children.
77. The children were in the school yard.
78. The girl wept over her child’s death.
79. I would play chess when I was a child.
80. The child has a keen sense of hearing.
81. Teachers helped the children to write.
82. Jack is very severe with his children.
83. That woman wept over her child’s death.
84. The child said my toilet came and peed.
85. The children started running screaming.
86. Children need a happy home environment.
87. The children put their feet in the sea.
88. Her mother is friendly to her children.
89. The children are with their grandmother.
90. We are all refugees from our childhoods.
91. Is there any trace of the missing child?
92. The father feels empathy with his child.
93. I have 3 children, one of whom is a boy.
94. I could play a guitar when I was a child
95. The children came home when it was dusk.
96. Children’s imagination is very developed.
97. I could play a guitar when I was a child.
98. My children wear out their shoes quickly.
99. My sister was a child, but she was brave.
100. Children’s imagination is very developed.
101. You shouldn’t be impatient with children.
102. Yesterday the children played in the park.
103. All children should benefit from the park.
104. The soul is healed by being with children.
105. I really like children to watch my movies.
106. Children are often impatient and restless.
107. The children haven’t studied division yet.
108. Happy is he that is happy in his children.
109. This story is too complex for my children.
110. He was strict in disciplining his children.
111. She was a pretty girl when she was a child.
112. My heart aches for those starving children.
113. Young parents often indulge their children.
114. She advised her children not to be selfish.
115. You must keep away medicines from children.
116. They had been being friend since childhood.
117. I would play the tennis when I was a child.
118. The door swung open and the children ran in.
119. I want my children to have dual citizenship.
120. Next week, the children will meet at school.
121. The child whose bicycle has been lost cried.
122. We searched the woods for the missing child.
123. Genius is the recovery of childhood at will.
124. The mother’s heart is the child‘s schoolroom.
125. This is an entertaining program for children.
126. Samuel will accompany the children to school.
127. Steve was given full custody of the children.
128. The child has been watching TV all afternoon.
129. Children must be vaccinated at certain times.
130. Parents always show their children compassion.
131. Children, I promise you we will see good days.
132. The mother whose child is missing is very sad.
133. He that has no children knows not what love is.
134. That publisher specialises in children’s books.
135. Young children are often fascinated by science.
136. Last week, the children drew a rainbow picture.
137. She brought oranges for all the children to eat.
138. Mary was a sensitive child and she cried easily.
139. Give a child love, laughter and peace, not AIDS.
140. Her husband also wanted custody of the children.
141. He’s not competent to look after young children.
142. A grandchild is God’s reward for raising a child.
143. I love kids and children, and I love being a mom.
144. Some children were playing frisbee near the pond.
145. It is too early for the children to go to school.
146. Children and fools must not play with edged tools.
147. I think, TV programs have a bad impact on children.
148. They take a lively interest in their grandchildren.
149. Parents have to help their children in all matters.
150. When I was a child, I would play football everyday.
151. Don’t forget, your children need to be disciplined.
152. Parents should monitor their children’s activities.
153. Parents should monitor their children’s whereabouts.
154. The children deleted the pictures from the computer.
155. We organize an entertainment for children at school.
156. These events will affect the future of the children.
157. How can I encourage children to get a better result?
158. No fathers or mothers think their own children ugly.
159. Have Steve’s children playing at the park for hours?
160. When children stand quiet, they have done some harm.
161. Time ensures children never know their parents young.
162. If you act like a child, you will be treated as such.
163. A child needs encouragement like a plant needs water.
164. The “feminine” woman is forever static and childlike.
165. I think, TV programs have a bad influence on children.
166. It is very dangerous for children to play with knives.
167. The child had no overcoat on although it was very cold.
168. Children are made readers on the laps of their parents.
169. The children prayed for their teachers to lecture again.
170. These children need to go to school as soon as possible.
171. Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.
172. When children start school, they will learn every letter.
173. A child may receive an allowance each week or each month.
174. It is really important that children read books every day.
175. We made the children happy by buying a remote control car.
176. The children planned what to do during the summer vacation.
177. From now on, we need to dedicate ourselves to our children.
178. Even Christian—the poster child for “smartass”—looked grim.
179. Parents are usually concerned about their children’s future.
180. All the children in the classroom had diverse personalities.
181. The children will be back from the park as soon as possible.
182. For children to grow up healthy, they need to drink milk daily.
183. As long as you know men are like children, you know everything!
184. When it started getting dark, the children went to their homes.
185. Doing nothing is happiness for children and misery for old men.
186. We must immediately take the children at school to a safe zone.
187. Believe me, my children have more stamina than a power station.
188. I will have prepared breakfast by the time the children wake up.
189. It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.
190. You have to support your children to have a healthy relationship.
191. The well-being and welfare of children should always be our focus.
192. As a mom I know that raising children is the hardest job there is.
193. The man had hung himself and his children were devastated by this.
194. Children are educated by what the grown-up is and not by his talk.
195. The education of my children is more important than anything else.
196. The child, who cried because his mother was gone, laughed suddenly.
197. Every child is affected thus the first time he is treated unfairly.
198. Most American children suffer too much mother and too little father.
199. Love is staying up all night with a sick child – or a healthy adult.
200. Why do grandparents and grandchildren get along so well? The mother.
201. Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they’re already asleep.
202. The education of my children is more significant than anything else.