Sentences with Council, Council in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Council
1. I’m sure the Councillors will understand.
2. Both Fintan and Councillor Kenric never made it out of the tower.
3. With the consensus of the entire Council, I can make you immortal.
4. Peace is not made at the council table or by treaties, but in the hearts of men.
5. The Councillors had to be pretty concerned if they were willing to rely on Keefe. . .
6. Democracy is one of the core values of the Council of Europe, together with human rights and the rule of law.
7. M. Myriel was the son of a councillor of the Parliament of Aix; hence he belonged to the nobility of the bar.
8. The United Nations remains our most important global actor. These days we are continuously reminded of the enormous responsibility of the Security Council to uphold international peace and stability.
9. I was scheduled to give my first official press conference that morning anyway, ’cause I was chairman of the Governors Energy Council and I was making a press conference with regard to energy policy.
10. The United Nations will be at the heart of our international activities. France will assume its full responsibilities at the Security Council by putting its status at the service of peace, respect for human rights and development.
11. The purposes of the United States should not be doubted. The Security Council resolutions will be enforced – the just demands of peace and security will be met – or action will be unavoidable. And a regime that has lost its legitimacy will also lose its power.
12. Then again, she also wasn’t sure how having Councillors who were a Vociferator, a Conjurer, and an Empath was going to do her group a whole lot of good—and she really wished she could think of an unsuspicious way to trade Councillor Lyingcurls to the other group.