Sentences with Deep, Deep in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Deep means; profound, sound, abstruse, recondite, religious, extending far down from the top or surface.
Sentences with Deep
- My mother took a deep breath.
- We don’t often eat deep-fried food.
- This lake is the deepest in Spain.
- This is the deepest sea in the world.
- There is a very deep relationship between them.