Sentences with Delicate, Delicate in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Delicate
1. Frank is delicate.
2. Children are delicate.
3. A baby has delicate skin.
4. It’s a very delicate matter.
5. She is a very delicate person.
6. It isn’t ever delicate to live.
7. It isn’t ever delicate to live.
8. I find myself in a rather delicate situation.
9. He sliced a delicately herbed spear of asparagus.
10. You can speak sarcastically even on such a delicate subject.
11. This is a very delicate matter for the government to deal with.
12. This vase is very delicate. You have to be very careful with him.
13. Even dreams, the most delicate and intangible of things, can prove remarkably difficult to kill.
14. One must learn, if one is to see the beauty in Japan, to like an extraordinarily restrained and delicate loveliness.
15. It is a common saying that women are delicate creatures, flowers, eggs, anything that may be crushed in a moment’s carelessness.
16. It is a common saying that women are delicate creatures, flowers, eggs, anything that may be crushed in a moment’s carelessness.
17. Asian people have a unique way about them and a different sense of beauty. It’s exotic to me. I like they way Asians project their feelings. There’s a hardness to the culture, but at the same time there’s a delicateness.