Sentences with Different, Meaning and Example Sentences
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Different means; unlike in nature, diverse, unlike, several
Sentences with Different
- Today, people from different cultures live together in USA.
- Being different isn’t always a bad thing.
- These wallets are different.
- You look so different today. Did you have your hair cut?
- We have a different opinion.
- That’s something different.
- We’re very different, you and I.
- Alex isn’t very different from anybody else.
- Samuel is different from all students in the classroom.
- We both think very differently.