Sentences with Disliked, Disliked in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Disliked
1. My son dislikes dogs.
2. I dislike this song.*
3. We dislikes hard boiled eggs.
4. You dislike pizza, don’t you?
5. She has a strong dislike of bugs.
6. I dislike her unfriendly attitude.
7. She has a strong dislike of insects.
8. You really dislikes hard boiled eggs.
9. He who likes borrowing dislikes paying.
10. A majority of students dislike history.
11. I am sorry, but I dislike vegetable soup.
12. I dislike it when you talk to me like that.
13. I dislike fishing. Besides , I don’t own a boat.
14. He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.
15. He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
16. Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.
17. I know pretty much what I like and dislike; but please, don’t ask me who I am.
18. Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people we personally dislike.
19. Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we personally dislike.
20. It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.
21. Love. The reason I dislike that word is that it means too much for me, far more than you can understand.
22. I am still so naïve; I know pretty much what I like and dislike; but please, don’t ask me who I am. A passionate, fragmentary girl, maybe?
23. I don’t care whether people like me or dislike me. I’m not on earth to win a popularity contest. I’m here to be the best human being I possibly can be.
24. What irritates me is the bland way people go around saying, ‘Oh, our attitude has changed. We don’t dislike these people any more.’ But by the strangest coincidence, they haven’t taken away the injustice the laws are still on the books.