Sentences with Organic, Organic in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Organic
1. Do you sell organic vegetables?
2. Vitamins are organic compounds that people need in small quantities.
3. A vitamin is an organic compound, which means that it contains carbon.
4. For the past 10 years, there has been a strong interest in organic foods.
5. I’m not good with children,” the god confessed. “Or people. Well, any organic life forms, really.
6. Activated carbon or activated charcoal is a porous carbon that traps compounds, mainly organic, present in a gas or liquid.
7. A committee is organic rather than mechanical in its nature: it is not a structure but a plant. It takes root and grows, it flowers, wilts, and dies, scattering the seed from which other committees will bloom in their turn.
8. I would go visit my mom on Sundays, and my brother was working on stuff. I’d go in there and sing a little melody, then we started working with words and the next thing you know it was just born organically without really trying.
9. The human face is the organic seat of beauty. It is the register of value in development, a record of Experience, whose legitimate office is to perfect the life, a legible language to those who will study it, of the majestic mistress, the soul.
10. Looking back, there is nothing wrong with that peace, love and equality that the hippies espoused. In many ways, we have regressed because they were into organic food, back to nature, make love not war, be good to all men, share and share alike – which is what many are talking about now.