Sentences with Efficient, Efficient in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Efficient
1. She is an efficient and reliable assistant.
2. I saw a new world coming rapidly. More scientific, efficient, yes.
3. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country.
4. Those are questions of strategy, of efficient allocation of resources and time.
5. The most technologically efficient machine that man has ever invented is the book.
6. Money is the most universal and most efficient system of mutual trust ever devised.
7. Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently.
8. There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all.
9. Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards.
10. A simple life is not seeing how little we can get by with—that’s poverty—but how efficiently we can put first things first. . . .
11. All she wanted was to be a little girl, to be efficiently taken care of by some yielding yet superior power, stupider and steadier than herself.
12. The happy and efficient people in this world are those who accept trouble as a normal detail of human life and resolve to capitalize it when it comes along.
13. A really efficient totalitarian state would be one in which the all-powerful executive of political bosses and their army of managers control a population of slaves who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude.
14. What information consumes is rather obvious: it consumes the attention of its recipients. Hence a wealth of information creates a poverty of attention, and a need to allocate that attention efficiently among the overabundance of information sources that might consume it.