Sentences with Fault, Fault in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Fault
1. It’s not my fault.
2. He is polite to a fault.
3. Every man has his faults.
4. It’s as if it’s my fault.
5. I swear it isn’t my fault.
6. I love her despite her faults.
7. He is lifeless that is faultless.
8. Never find fault with the absent.
9. Our city sits on an active fault.
10. I must admit that it was my fault.
11. I love my wife despite her faults.
12. I love her in spite of her faults.
13. Hunger finds no fault with cookery.
14. The man openly confessed his faults.
15. A fault confessed is half redressed.
16. I love my beauty. It’s not my fault.
17. Despite all his faults, everybody likes him.
18. 36.Despite all her faults, everybody likes him.
19. In spite of all his faults, everybody likes him.
20. The fault…is not in our stars, but in ourselves.
21. He that commits a fault thinks everyone speaks of it.
22. Every one’s faults are not written in their foreheads.
23. Trust no friend without faults, and love a woman, but no angel.
24. Always be mindful of the kindness and not the faults of others.
25. Nick said, holding his hands up in defence of himself, “it was not my fault.
26. To copy beauty forfeits all pretense to fame to copy faults is want of sense.
27. And oftentimes excusing of a fault doth make the fault the worse by the excuse.
28. Only nature knows how to justly proportion to the fault the punishment it deserves.
29. If someone betrays you once, it’s their fault; if they betray you twice, it’s your fault.
30. We love ourselves notwithstanding our faults, and we ought to love our friends in like manner.
31. Even if you play perfectly, a fault of your opponent’s can destroy the entire beauty of the game.
32. When you are offended at any man’s fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger.
33. I look only to the good qualities of men. Not being faultless myself, I won’t presume to probe into the faults of others.
34. Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
35. Good women always think it is their fault when someone else is being offensive. Bad women never take the blame for anything.