Sentences with Generation, Generation in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Generation
1. A father and son represent two generations.
2. Let’s give some substance to patriotism. It may take a generation.
3. Her antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations…
4. You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.
5. I hold that a strongly marked personality can influence descendants for generations.
6. In the Rodgers and Hammerstein generation, popular hits came out of shows and movies.
7. Dear future generations: Please accept our apologies. We were rolling drunk on petroleum.
8. Books are the treasured wealth of the world and the fit inheritance of generations and nations.
9. The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next.
10. The ’60s was one of the first times the power of music was used by a generation to bind them together.
11. The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind.
12. We have the power to make this the best generation of mankind in the history of the world or to make it the last.
13. Isn’t it a shame that future generations can’t be here to see all the wonderful things we’re doing with their money?
14. Peace for us means the destruction of Israel. We are preparing for an all-out war, a war which will last for generations.
15. Each new generation born is in effect an invasion of civilization by little barbarians, who must be civilized before it is too late.
16. A Romney-Ryan administration will protect and strengthen Medicare, for my Mom’s generation, for my generation, and for my kids and yours.
17. If we could follow the slogan that says,”Turn off the TV and open a good book” we would do something of substance for a future generation.
18. Can you imagine what a whole generation of adults would be like if they had been taught these subjects in school along with their regular curriculum?
19. The greatest discovery of our generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind. As you think, so shall you be.
20. The New York City Ballet is obviously speaking to a whole new generation and bringing it the same wonder and beauty that it brought previous generations.
21. My generation will actually be the first generation that is tamer than the one that came before it, and it will probably be poorer less fun and less money.
22. We believe that peace is not just signed papers, but rather a contract between generations for the building of a more promising and less threatening future.