Sentences with Give in, Give in in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Give in
1. Don’t give in.
2. Please give in.
3. Don’t give in to peer pressure.
4. It’s no use pleading because they’ll never give in.
5. Pity does not get you aid. Admiration at your refusal to give in does.
6. What I want to give in the theatre is beauty, that’s what I want to give.
7. Don’t give in to your fears. If you do, you won’t be able to talk to your heart.
8. Don’t give in to your fears. If you do, you won’t be able to talk to your heart.
9. The people of the world genuinely want peace. Some day the leaders of the world are going to have to give in and give, it to them.
10. I thought to be feminine was to give in to straight culture, or the beauty standard, but in my heart I had a flair for fashion and style. They were passions I kept secret because I didn’t understand I could love clothes and hair and makeup and still like girls.
1. Destiny is a name often given in retrospect to choices that had dramatic consequences.
2. Somebody asked me about the current choice we’re being given in the presidential election. I said, Well, it’s like two of the scariest movies I can imagine.