Sentences with Goal, Goal in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Goal
1. They reached their goal.
2. He has just scored a goal.
3. Jessica achieved her goal.
4. My sister achieved her goal.
5. The scored goal was canceled.
6. Finally, he achieved his goal.
7. Did you accomplish your goals?
8. Finally, my son achieved his goal.
9. A goal is a dream with a deadline.
10. A goal without a plan is just a wish.
11. A goal properly set is halfway reached.
12. Do not turn back when you are just at the goal.
13. You have to work hard to be the best goalkeeper.
14. The amount donated still falls short of the goal.
15. Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
16. They declared that they will sign a new goalkeeper.
17. Difficulties increase the nearer we get to the goal.
18. Football teams have scored a lot of goals this season.
19. Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.
20. Our goal is to win the exam. sentences are noun clauses.
21. Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.
22. Beauty is the sole ambition, the exclusive goal of Taste.
23. Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.
24. The coach is not satisfied with the goals scored in the match.
25. Without some goals and some efforts to reach it, no man can live.
26. Acquiring wisdom is great but it is not the goal, applying it is.
27. My goal in life is to have a psychiatric disorder named after me.
28. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
29. One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals.
30. Germany became first team to score 7 goals in a World Cup semifinal.
31. My goal wasn’t to make a ton of money. It was to build good computers.
32. Obstacles are those things you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
33. Our goal is to make the best devices in the world, not to be the biggest.
34. Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.
35. My ideal goal is to “mature” into childhood. That would be genuine maturity.
36. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.
37. You need to overcome the tug of people against you as you reach for high goals.
38. Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
39. No matter how many goals you have achieved, you must set your sights on a higher one.
40. The best teamwork comes from men who are working independently toward one goal in unison.