Sentences with Handsome, Handsome in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Here 4 Types of Sentences with Examples, Four Types of Sentences
Handsome means; good-looking (for man), pretty, personable, smart, comely, shapely, sightly
Sentences with Handsome
- Alex was the most handsome and popular man in the class.
- My father was quite handsome when he was young.
- Being handsome is not always an advantage.
- I think you are a very handsome man.
- I require three things in a man: he must be handsome, ruthless, and stupid. (Dorothy Parker)
- This isn’t a romance. You’re not a damsel in distress and I’m not the handsome prince come to save you. (CJ Roberts)
- You mean I’m devastatingly handsome when I’m not afraid. Because you’ve never seen me afraid.
- The lion is most handsome when looking for food.