Sentences with insist, insist in a Sentence in English, Sentences For insist
1. We insisted on its importance.
2. Jessica insists on her son being innocent.
3. He insisted so much that I couldn’t say no.
4. Steve insisted on being able to do all the things.
5. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
6. Insist on going to the cremation, insist on going to the burial.
7. One who is too insistent on his own views, finds few to agree with him.
8. My mom insisted on multigrain bread and never allowed soda in the house.
9. If defeated at the polls, will they accept the verdict, or insist without evidence they have won?
10. He insisted that stars were people so well loved, they were traced in constellations, to live forever.
11. Real education must ultimately be limited to men who insist on knowing. The rest is mere sheep herding.
12. I took piano for many years. I kicked and screamed through all of my lessons, but my mom really insisted.
13. Amidst the mists and coldest frosts he thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.
14. And if you insist on continuing to make assumptions about my character, I’ll advise you only this: assume you will always be wrong.
15. Grudges are for those who insist that they are owed something; forgiveness, however, is for those who are substantial enough to move on.
16. As I grew older, I realized that it was much better to insist on the genuine forms of nature, for simplicity is the greatest adornment of art.
17. All of us kids ended up ‘doing Mom.’ There are four of us who’ve tried show business. Five if you insist on counting my sister the nun, who does liturgical dance.
18. Let us more and more insist on raising funds of love, of kindness, of understanding, of peace. Money will come if we seek first the Kingdom of God – the rest will be given.
19. Imagine my surprise when, after a lifetime of teaching me to keep personal things to myself, Mom insisted my drawings were the start of a comic strip for millions of people to enjoy.
20. Jazz in itself is not struggling. That is, the music itself is not struggling… It’s the attitude that’s in trouble. My plays insist that we should not forget or toss away our history.
21. There is no future. There is no past. Do you see? Time is simultaneous, an intricately structured jewel that humans insist on viewing one edge at a time, when the whole design is visible in every facet.
22. Insist on yourself; never imitate. Your own gift you can offer with the cumulative force of a whole life’s cultivation, but of the adopted talent of another, you have only an extemporaneous, half possession.