Sentences with Journey, Journey in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Journey
1. We set out on a lonely journey.
2. The only journey is the one within.
3. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
4. We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
5. Neither the cruise nor the ship is suitable for this journey.
6. A lack of clarity could put the brakes on any journey to success.
7. You cannot change your journey if you are unwilling to move at all.
8. Life is a downward journey; all concur in saying it carries us downhill.
9. Walk with me through life…and I’ll have everything I’ll need for the journey.
10. Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.
11. If you fuel your journey on the opinions of others, you are going to run out of gas.
12. Each snowflake takes the perfect form for the maximum efficiency and effectiveness for its journey.
13. I think it’s my adventure, my trip, my journey, and I guess my attitude is, let the chips fall where they may.
14. Life is about accepting the challenges along the way, choosing to keep moving forward, and savoring the journey.
15. We don’t receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take for us or spare us.
16. The journey of a thousand leagues begins with a single step. So we must never neglect any work of peace within our reach, however small.
17. When you retire, it’s a place in life, a part of the journey. You just don’t quit work you develop an attitude where you can do what you please.
18. An excuse becomes an obstacle in your journey to success when it is made in place of your best effort or when it is used as the object of the blame.
19. Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends, but is played out over and over again in the quietest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey.
20. Why do you think the old stories tell of men who set out on great journeys to impress the gods? Because trying to impress people just isn’t worth the time and effort.
21. Everyone you meet is a part of your journey, but not all of them are meant to stay in your life. Some people are just passing through to bring you gifts; either they’re blessings or lessons.