Sentences with Lung, Lung in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Lung
1. His lungs were blistered.
2. Smoking does damage your lungs.
3. His lungs were in very bad shape.
4. The bullet lodged in Frank’s lung.
5. He called us at the top of his lungs.
6. If you smoke too much, your lungs get hurt.
7. Some water was found in the dead man’s lungs.
8. I stared at him, my breath stalling in my lungs.
9. Steve started screaming at the top of her lungs.
10. The lungs are a pair of spongy, air-filled organs located on either side of the chest.
11. Anatomy of the respiratory system, showing the trachea and both lungs and their lobes and airways.
12. I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery—air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, “This is what it is to be happy.
13. Whales must surface regularly to breathe, evacuating their lungs more completely than most mammals in an almost explosive breath known as a blow.
14. The gin was abruptly sucked back into my lungs as I gasped. He did not just tell my mother about his former profession; sweet Jesus, let me have heard incorrectly!