Sentences with Motion, Motion in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Motion
1. He motioned me to stand up.
2. No one supported his motion.
3. Never mistake motion for action.
4. Are you in favor of this motion?
5. He motioned for me to follow him.
6. Alex motioned for Jessica to sit.
7. Frank motioned for Pam to follow.
8. Jim motioned Jessica to sit down.
9. The scene was shown in slow motion.
10. The motion is proposed and seconded.
11. Samuel motioned for Jessica to stay.
12. It was like watching a slow motion movie.
13. Steve motioned for Jessica to keep quiet.
14. They expect words, motion, defense, offense, back and forth.
15. I believe that body, shape, extension, motion, location are functions.
16. You can easily recommend listening that daily motion channel about horses.
17. Scholars discern motions in history & formulate these motions into rules that govern the rises & falls of civilizations.
18. Animation course is the study of designing, drawing and making the illusion of motion pictures just by changing their static images which are not similar to each other.
19. Particles can also be used to create scientific models of even larger objects depending on their density, such as humans moving in a crowd or celestial bodies in motion.
20. Men know they are sexual exiles. They wander the earth seeking satisfaction, craving and despising, never content. There is nothing in that anguished motion for women to envy.
21. Since then, however, the adaptation has been passed down: we’ve all inherited it to some degree, so that we plug right into joy-sticks and remotes, to repetitive motions of a hundred kinds.
22. The primary and most beautiful of Nature’s qualities is motion, which agitates her at all times, but this motion is simply a perpetual consequence of crimes, she conserves it by means of crimes only.