Sentences with Numerous, Numerous in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Numerous
1. Numerous stars were visible in the sky.
2. I have numerous math books on my bookshelf.
3. The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws.
4. The possibilities are numerous once we decide to act and not react.
5. We have made numerous improvements to our house since we bought it.
6. Numerous feminist movements and ideologies have developed over the years and represent different viewpoints and aims.
7. Is it not rather what we expect in men, that they should have numerous strands of experience lying side by side and never compare them with each other?