Sentences with One another, One another in a Sentence in English, Sentences For One another
1. They smiled at one another.
2. For what are we born if not to aid one another?
3. People must help one another it is nature’s law.
4. Nothing is as peevish and pedantic as men’s judgments of one another.
5. Those are the ones in which we are bound to one another with hoops of steel.
6. Friends… they cherish one another‘s hopes. They are kind to one another‘s dreams.
7. Men are by nature merely indifferent to one another but women are by nature enemies.
8. I love such mirth as does not make friends ashamed to look upon one another next morning.
9. Hope is like peace. It is not a gift from God. It is a gift only we can give one another.
10. Nothing is ever done in this world until men are prepared to kill one another if it is not done.
11. Men are able to trust one another, knowing the exact degree of dishonesty they are entitled to expect.
12. Because people have no thoughts to deal in, they deal cards, and try and win one another‘s money. Idiots!
13. Love one another but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.
14. The more women help one another, the more we help ourselves. Acting like a coalition truly does produce results.
15. Friendship is a strong and habitual inclination in two persons to promote the good and happiness of one another.
16. Civilized society is perpetually menaced with disintegration through this primary hostility of men towards one another.
17. In most of our human relationships, we spend much of our time reassuring one another that our costumes of identity are on straight.
18. I believe the stars align so souls can find one another. Whether they are meant to be souls in love or souls in life remains to be seen.
19. We’d been trying to touch the sky from the bottom of the ocean. I realized that if we boosted one another, maybe we’d get a little closer.
20. It is time that we admitted that faith is nothing more than the license religious people give one another to keep believing when reasons fail.
21. It may happen sometimes that a long debate becomes the cause of a longer friendship. Commonly, those who dispute with one another at last agree.
22. Any one who wants to live in peace and freedom will be to live by toil, demonstration of high levels of discipline and tolerance for one another.
23. And we are quotation marks, inverted and upside down, clinging to one another at the end of this life sentence. Trapped by lives we did not choose.
24. They look at one another again. And this time, they smile. These seven little pebbles who started an avalanche heard all the way around the universe.
25. I never yet feared those men who set a place apart in the middle of their cities where they gather to cheat one another and swear oaths which they break.
26. It is not because angels are holier than men or devils that makes them angels, but because they do not expect holiness from one another, but from God only.
27. We are not trapped or locked up in these bones. No, no. We are free to change. And love changes us. And if we can love one another, we can break open the sky.