Sentences with Railway, Railway in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Railway
1. She had more curves than a scenic railway.
2. The world is like a waiting room in a railway station; it is not your house.
3. Some people get a kick out of reading railway timetables and that’s all they do all day.
4. He looks toward the railway car’s open door, where streaks of dark water blanket the world.
5. I lived at home and I cycled every morning to the railway station to travel by train to Johannesburg followed by a walk to the University, carrying sandwiches for my lunch and returning in the evening the same way.
6. Every man with a little leisure and enough money for railway tickets, every man, indeed, who knows how to read, has it in his power to magnify himself, to multiply the ways in which he exists, to make his life full, significant and interesting.