Sentences with Recruitment, Recruitment in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Recruitment
1. There were many criteria for recruitment.
2. Recruitment is a core function of the Human Resource department.
3. The biggest problem is, the adults have one of the most effective recruitment strategies in the world.
4. Recruitment is a process of finding and attracting the potential resources for filling up the vacant positions in an organization.
5. Recruitment Process can be defined as “it is a way to attract and find potential manpower to fill up the vacant post in the company”.
1. We recruit for attitude and train for skill.
2. Hey, I live to recruit students for the department. If I can make you good for something, then by golly I’m going to do it.
3. The moment you have to recruit people to put another person down, in order to convince someone of your value is the day you dishonor your children, your parents and your God.