Sentences with Repress, Repress in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Repress
1. I have a lot of repression. So repression is what I make movies about.
2. According to a 2019 study, personalist dictatorships are more repressive than other forms of dictatorship.
3. A crowded society is a restrictive society; an overcrowded society becomes an authoritarian, repressive and murderous society.
4. You must resist the common urge toward the comforting narrative of divine law, toward fairy tales that imply some irrepressible justice.
5. In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.
6. The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class are to represent and repress them.
7. All women have a perception much more developed than men. So all women somehow, being repressed for so many millennia, they ended up by developing this sixth sense and contemplation and love. And this is something that we have a hard time to accept as part of our society.